Are you excited at the prospect of keeping millions of customers’ data safe? Do you want to help secure applications by offering cryptographic services at scale? Security is the #1 concern of customers moving to the cloud and the AWS Cryptography team is dedicated to providing the security features our customers need. We enable customers to confidently move sensitive workloads to the cloud where they can benefit from strong security controls that help meet internal and external compliance requirements. AWS Key Management Service and AWS CloudHSM provide encryption and key management services, while AWS Certificate Manager handles the complexity of provisioning, deploying, and managing certificates.
The AWS Key Management Service (KMS) is looking for a strong product manager with an interest in practical cryptography to join us in building some of the most secure services at AWS. We help AWS customers protect their sensitive data inside and outside of the cloud with easy to use, secure, and affordable encryption services. We need product management leadership to help us evaluate what additional features and services we should build to meet our customers’ evolving security needs.
As the Principal Product Manager for AWS KMS you will:
- Understand our customers inside and out via regular calls, visits, customer briefings, customer advisory board and travel to conferences, summits and customer sites.
- Lead teams across AWS, directly or by influence, that drive the adoption of encryption, key management, and data security
- Develop the KMS product strategy and vision and translate it into creative, high quality, simple features
- Make the business decisions that grow the adoption and usage of KMS and accelerate the growth of our overall security business. Set prices, target the right customers, and focus our investments in the right areas.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to design, schedule and deliver in an agile environment
- Launch new features and make sure our sales, marketing, and PR teams are telling the most compelling story
- Invent on behalf of customers in a relatively new security space for AWS