· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· 8+ years of Software Development experience; 5+ years of experience in leading engineering teams
· Technology background, especially in a service-oriented environment with a deep understanding of software development and e-commerce products.
· Deep understanding of project and program management with 5-7 yrs of experience in a fast paced environment taking a product through its complete lifecycle using Agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
· Proven track record of leading large cross-functional software projects.
· Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
· Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program
· Strong judgment, especially relevant in balancing long term strategic investments with near term business goals.
· Able to provide architectural guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
· Experience with e-commerce platforms, merchants or logistics considered a plus.