WHO WE ARE
We’re the Global Prime Experience design team. Prime is the membership that delivers the best of Amazon, and it’s up to us to deliver the best member experience possible. Our tactical responsibilities range from the core site experience to member and acquisition marketing, social campaigns, in-store retail, events, partner marketing, PR support, and at least one airplane. Our brand responsibilities include styles, moments, stories, new standards for content, and consistency across audiences, benefit messages, and global markets. We drive innovation with owners throughout Amazon.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE US BETTER
As Creative Director of Copy on the design team, you’ll be a leader on a squad that wants to tell great stories. We know that strong copy and a smart content strategy are essential for better customer experiences—what we don’t yet know is how often you’ll prove us right. We’ll look to you to develop and extend the brand voice throughout the customer journey, show us where to tell great stories, and help us recruit collaborators across Prime. You’ll listen, learn, educate, and demonstrate how great work is done. And you’ll develop strong people who make Amazon better.
- Write and advocate for the right customer-facing copy at every point in the journey
- Develop content strategies and copy frameworks for better daily interactions
- Lead content strategy and copy across teams for special events (Prime Day)
- Engage in content planning with research, marketing, business, and strategy leaders
- Present strategies and creative to all audiences, and help teammates do the same
- Evangelize high copy and content standards throughout the global team
- Build a network of collaborators to promote customer-driven ideas in all locales
- Balance the need for business results with creative that delights Prime customers