Would you like to be part of a team focused on accelerating adoption WorkSpaces and Appstream? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for our Cloud Desktop and Cloud Application infrastructure? As a member of the worldwide leader for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers global computing model. This Sales Leader for WorkSpaces and Appstream has Americas regional responsibility and is part of a Global Specialist Sales Organization established to position AWS as the best place for Cloud desktop and Cloud Application streaming workloads.
As part of a single-threaded overlay sales team focusing on WorkSpaces and Appstream services, you will be responsible for working with small and midsized customers and their existing account representatives to qualify and pursue sales opportunities for cloud desktop and application streaming workloads and migration projects. You will engage with our demand generation, segment sales, solutions architects, partner and marketing organizations to drive opportunities to closure at a large scale. Your commitments will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption within SMB accounts, running programs and ensuring success at scale.
Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as the key DaaS and Enterprise Productivity provider? As an Enterprise Sales Representative for WorkSpaces you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of this critical emerging cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include supporting Mid Market Territory Sales Teams in developing sales opportunities, driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. This would include prospecting for opportunities in the client base, collaborating with the sales teams, moving opportunities throughout the sales cycle, and working closely with leaders of the Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Teamwork, Territory Account strategies, cross selling, solution selling, negotiation and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be Customer Obsessed.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives and Partners etc.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of AWS desktop solutions such as WorkSpaces, WorkSpaces Application Manager, and WorkDocs.
- Accelerate customer adoption of AWS Enterprise Productivity solutions
- Manage and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Close new business and add on business from new and existing accounts, develop referrals and references accounts by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Coordinate and participates in regional team meetings for education and product strategies.
- Expect moderate travel.