Be at the center of AWS innovation with AWS Marketplace (http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace)! AWS Marketplace is an online store that helps customers find, buy, and immediately start using software and services that run on the AWS Cloud, including Server and Desktop applications. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon Web Services offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join the AWS Marketplace Managed Catalog Operations team. The MCO team owns the operational relationships with 3rd party software providers; building and owning relationships with sellers, providers, peer teams and Amazon stakeholders. We manage the content acquisition from providers and drive end to end management of content ingestion within Amazon systems including onboarding, coordinating, troubleshooting, file creation and submission, content ingestion, technical support, and quality.
This role will be responsible for supporting our growing Intelligence Community Marketplace, working with sellers, AWS Public Sector, government agencies, product management and engineering teams. We are looking for a person with strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to solve technical challenges in ambiguous or new environments. Key attributes are strong business judgment and an ability to deliver results in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, be well-organized, and be able to credibly coordinate between teams of technical resources and business stakeholders.
The AWS Marketplace team delivers a 3P ecosystem and monetization opportunities for Software and SaaS providers on AWS cloud. We are inventing new ways of building flexible, massively scalable and globally distributed systems for Catalog Management, Metering and Billing for 3P software and services. Our services empower AWS customers to complement AWS services such as EC2, S3, VPC, RDS and DynamoDB. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day technical operations; drive the onboarding of new products by working with sellers to collect product data, and then registering / publishing the product using internal tools. This includes manual data entry.
- Build and maintain working operational relationships with providers, business, engineering and support staff.
- Interact regularly with sellers to stay on top of product updates, change requests, resolution of problems including issues related to ingestion, listing and reporting.
- Consistently improve the seller experience by delivering superior seller support within a specified SLA and other key metrics.
- Analyze complex information, identify problems, implement solutions, adjust priorities, make effective procedural decisions, and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, data driven environment.
- Execute and own small to medium projects on your own, and work with your manager in planning and executing larger projects.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and initial escalation point for junior TAMS, create and maintain documentation and SOPs and convey relevant information to peer and external teams.