Would you like to be part of a team focused on accelerating adoption of AWS database, analytics, and big data? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for our database services and business intelligence offerings? As a member of the Americas sales team for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of AWS service category that will have a significant impact on our customer’s adoption of AWS.
As part of a single-threaded team focusing on database services (RDS, Aurora, Kinesis, DynamoDB) and analytics services (EMR, Redshift, Athena, QuickSight), you will be responsible for working with enterprise, midmarket, and startup customers and their existing account representatives to qualify opportunities for database and BI workloads and migration projects. You will engage with our Solution Architects, Partner, and Marketing organizations to drive opportunities to closure at a large scale. Your commitments will include driving platform adoption, running programs, and ensuring success at scale. The ideal candidate will possess a Technology Sales with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be customer obsessed
- Manage engagement with appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use cases and customer scenarios of database services (RDS, Aurora, Kinesis, DynamoDB) and analytics services (EMR, Redshift, Athena, QuickSight)
- Accelerate customer adoption of AWS database and analytics offerings
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Coordinate and participate in regional team meetings for education and product strategies
- Expect moderate travel to customer sites and Amazon local offices within assigned areas