Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Manager to enable the execution of global campaigns and deliver a great experience for our customers.
The successful candidate will have technical expertise with marketing automation, experience building and supporting global, demand generation programs, and curiosity to test and improve campaign performance. This role focuses on technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment including: requirements gathering, design/development, testing, configuration, and advanced administration.
Collaborate with global campaign team and regional marketing to successfully execute campaigns, ensure marketing automation best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements. Document and lead training for marketing automation processes, lead management, lead scoring, and trigger-based programs. Develop accurate campaign reports and dashboards and ensure timely distribution to key stakeholders. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to find inventive ways to improve campaign performance and evolve the marketing automation platforms.
· Create the Campaigns team’s digital marketing communication strategy, and campaigns channel activation strategy.
· Define and manage the creation of campaigns-related digital assets, and manage the digital asset store
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members
· Work with Campaign Managers to address needs for data acquisition and cleansing, and execute on the strategies in conjunction with Operations team members
· Highly creative thinker, with experience in identifying target audiences, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects to take action
· Administer marketing automation platform (Marketo) and manage the backlog and development sprints to support enhancements.
· Manage campaign and lead management in CRM platform (Salesforce.com) and manage the backlog and development sprints to support enhancements.
· Use a test, measure, learn approach to iterate and optimize campaigns to drive the best possible results, plugging any leaks in the lead funnel.
· Plan and implement trigger-based nurturing programs in collaboration with regional marketing that target all stages of prospect development, from new prospects to engagement to closed opportunities.
Champion the quality of data in our marketing automation platform and CRM system; collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure required data is captured at all customer touch points.