We are looking for a business intelligence engineer supporting line haul efforts at Amazon. Utilizing small, medium and large carriers to support customer deliveries, our line haul network requires a data and business intelligence system that enables us to perform short, mid, and long-term capacity planning, generate route plans that leverage internal and external demand in order to create consistent and reliable work for our line haul providers, real-time operational data to manage daily operations, and reliable data to manage cost.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop and drive the data and business intelligence roadmap for ATS Line Haul
· Partner with Technology teams to increase the availability of both static and transactional data
· Develop a team of technical resources and a structure that enables business intelligence and analyst resources do deliver on the Business roadmap while being able to react to urgent data needs
· Develop predictive analytics and modeling processes to assist with short and long-term planning
· Standardize our data infrastructure and metrics processes