Amazon has spent nearly two decades revolutionizing the way we consume digital entertainment and now, as an Emmy, Golden Globe and Oscar-winning studio, Amazon is changing the way movies and series are made and consumed. With this success, Amazon Public Relations is looking for a talented PR Manager to help us make history.
If you are a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative public relations professional with a depth of experience and/or interest in digital entertainment: we’d love to meet you. As a PR Manager you will lead high visibility public relations initiatives for Amazon Prime Video in the US.
This opportunity sits alongside the global communications team in Seattle, WA. Core Job responsibilities:
· Drive Amazon’s digital video narrative in the press and manage all external facing digital video messaging for the US
· Handle incoming press inquiries and create programmatic plans for proactive press outreach for Prime Video
· Act as the PR business partner for the digital video leadership teams
· Work with original series and movies teams in LA to promote Amazon Originals on Prime Video
· Write press releases, pitches and PR plans
· Manage PR agencies
· Manage external speaking opportunities for Prime Video
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges