Amazon Video is Amazon’s rapidly growing subscription and a la carte digital video streaming and download service. Customers can sign-up for Prime to enjoy unlimited streaming of the Prime Video catalog or can purchase from a huge selection of titles a la carte. Prime Video is worldwide in over 240 countries and on over 200 devices including Kindle Fire, PlayStation® 3/4, Xbox 360/One, Roku and Sony Bravia, Panasonic, Samsung, Vizio, and LG connected TVs or Blu-Ray Players.
In this role, you will be responsible for studio and content partner operations worldwide. Your role will include the availability and launch of content and account management of key studio partners.
A successful candidate will have an established track record in hiring and growing high-performance operations and technology leaders. Additionally, the candidate will be able to demonstrate: significant experience developing Internet-scale consumer services, exceptional attention to detail, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, the ability to work well autonomously, and a deep motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
· Create and deliver on a vision for digital video operations
· Deliver continuous selection growth by adding significant new movies and TV shows to the service and ensuring title availability SLAs are met
· Collaborate with senior engineering managers and engineers to architect and develop the best technical and operational design and approach, delivering value quickly to customers without sacrificing the long-term
· Manage platform capacity planning, verification exercises, and budgeting
· Report on status of content operations, platform scalability, and security to executive management and act quickly and decisively to resolve customer-impacting issues