The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Development team is expanding its Executive Briefing Center (EBC) program, and is looking for an experienced program manager to join the team as EBC Events and Expansion Manager. This person will drive extending the EBC experience to customers outside of Seattle, to identify the benefits of moving to the cloud, help answer customer questions and concerns and accelerate their cloud adoption.
As EBC Events Manager, this individual will focus on expanding and coordinating the delivery of EBC offerings outside of Seattle. This includes developing the overall strategy for the types of meetings and outcomes we want to drive with our EBC meetings at our annual global user conference (re:Invent). This individual will convey our strategy to both sales leaders and the AWS Marketing, and work directly with the marketing team to implement the strategy and manage the delivery of EBC meetings at re:Invent.
In addition to meetings at re:Invent, AWS has seen customer demand for in person “EBC-like” meetings at our offices around the world. This individual will also define the goals and structure of these EBC meetings outside of Seattle, and own creating scalable processes and tooling to allow the global teams to leverage the existing EBC knowledge. He or She will also work to ensure consistent AWS EBC brand experience in the delivery and branding, regardless of location.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Defining the overall strategy for EBC activities outside of Seattle
- Partnering with AWS Event Marketing team on incorporating EBC meetings in the design of AWS Summits and re:Invent, including planning the physical venue for the EBC component of events.
- Driving and capturing the overall EBC outside of Seattle Tooling requirements
- Working with tooling vendors and the AWS technical team to ensure they understand our business requirements for these tools, and prioritizing the critical features needed for rollout and delivery
- Extending EBC speaker and content management processes to support the briefings delivery outside of Seattle to ensure consistency in briefing delivery
- Working with the EBC team to build WW community of AWS regional EBC speakers
- Contributing to the evolution of EBC scalable processes and tools for managing the briefings pipeline, designing impactful agendas, securing speakers and measuring results of the briefings.
- Assisting with other team activities related to growing AWS EBC, Executive Sponsorship and Business Development programs as required by the evolving business