Amazon is building the next-generation of game services and tools. Our mission is to re-invent game development for the future of cloud-connected, continuously-updated games that are played by millions. We are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, and tackling user problems at scale.
We are looking for a UX Designer to join our diverse and experienced team in Seattle. You will work with product managers and developers to create the interaction flows, visual style, and assets to create next generation experiences for game services and tools. Our team’s mission is to improve the productivity of game developers, allowing them to deliver better game experiences for their players. We achieve this by building advanced tools with workflows that are easy to understand and implement by game development teams of all sizes.
The ideal candidate has experience in UX for software as a service, with strong ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers.
Collaboration with partner teams and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align the service and user experience. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the customer experience as a whole.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market segment, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.