The Senior Manager, Strategic Account Marketing Manager is a new role on the North America Field Marketing team. This person will work directly with our top account sales teams, business development, and other cross-functional leaders to build, execute and report on account-based marketing programs intended to help generate sales leads, expand our reach inside our top accounts and assist the sales team in a coordinated effort to grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing teams focused on strategic account marketing, developing and executing strategic account-based marketing campaigns, engagement with sales leadership at the highest level and an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans. This person will have experience working within cross-functional teams and external partners to build integrated marketing campaigns intended to remove inhibitors that are blocking these accounts from moving forward in their adoption of AWS. Responsibilities
- Hire and develop a field marketing team dedicated to supporting our top, and highest potential, accounts.
- Develop the strategy, resources, execution plan and budget for supporting the business goals of these accounts.
- Create, manage and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with demand generation teams to drive platform adoption that will accelerate usage within select accounts.
- Lead the team in developing an overall top account marketing strategy, including the project planning for account specific sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts including visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and establish long-term integrated marketing plans aligned to the unique needs of each account.
Partner with key subject matter experts in marketing and sales to translate meaningful content into customer action