Do you want to help individuals and teams succeed? Are you innovative, analytical and have a desire to make a difference? Can you get excited about building a business in a hyper-growth environment?
We are looking for a senior Human Resources leader to help drive the people agenda within the AWS Infrastructure Operations team, specifically for the West region operations organization. This role is part of a fun and passionate global HR and operations team and requires strong team collaboration and leadership across the west regional locations. You will partner with your clients throughout the planning and execution of our people strategy, aligning them back to business strategy. You will also work to improve organizational design and structure, provide change leadership and management coaching, as well as design and deliver training, as needed. And we will all "roll up our sleeves" to get things done.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR solutions.
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide authentic coaching to employees, managers and senior leaders.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead our Organization and Leadership Review, which focuses on succession planning, talent development and organizational health priorities.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group.
- Provide inspiring leadership of Sr. HRBP team.