Enterprise and Industry Verticals Global Lead: GTM Planning and Engagement
Would you like to investigate, develop, implement, analyze, and evolve segmentation and engagement mechanisms that help us more deeply understand our current and prospective customers and their cloud journey in the Enterprise and Industry Markets? Would you like to be part of a team focused on enabling and scaling AWS’ success in the enterprise and major industry markets?
As customer segmentation, engagement, and planning leader for the Enterprise and Industry Verticals, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a global strategy to help enterprises and industry ecosystems transform using the AWS Platform. Your responsibilities will include defining and evolving our customer segmentation, developing coverage optimization recommendations for the segments (as inputs into the annual sales planning processes), developing and building consensus on customer engagement mental models and associated engagement mechanisms, working with stakeholders to implement and scale these mechanisms across the business to help our customers and AWS meet their respective growth objectives, measuring impact and efficacy of the segmentation, coverage, engagement mechanisms, and supporting decision analytics, and working with stakeholder teams to help improve these competencies.
You will work closely with the global team of Enterprise and Industry Business Development Managers, Program Leaders, Solutions Managers, and cross-functional global enterprise and industry virtual teams, Professional Services, Training, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, Marketing, and Sales teams. You must be comfortable with leading and influencing cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of your responsibilities will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS.
The right candidate will have successful experience in growth-oriented leadership roles in the technology sector, strong analytical background, strong synthesis, structuring, and problem solving skills to translate ambiguity and often incomplete information into insights, bias for ‘invent and simplify’, demonstrated experience in cross-functional stakeholder management and alignment, solid program management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a curiosity to deeply understand enterprise and industry customers, and a passion for helping enterprises and industries transform using cloud technologies. Role & Responsibilities
· Lead development and evolution of customer segmentation models for enterprise and industry markets. Work with stakeholder teams to develop mechanisms to capture customer attributes/intelligence/insights, and continually improve internal and external data sources, and analytics.
· Lead development of coverage optimization recommendations for customer segments to align with the annual sales coverage/territory planning cycle, and as inputs to the annual industry strategies refresh process.
· Develop customer engagement mental models for customer segments working with stakeholder teams. Ensure mental models are piloted and operationalized through an integrated set of mechanisms. Measure efficacy of the engagement mechanisms to evolve and improve enterprise customer engagement.
· Collaborate with Marketing on awareness, consideration, and preference studies for enterprise customers. Use results from these mechanisms to evolve enterprise customer engagement mechanisms.
· Collaborate with analytics teams to build dashboards and reporting mechanisms for insights into the enterprise and industries customer segments performance and quantify impact of associated engagement mechanisms.