Amazon’s Payment Acceptance and Experience team is seeking a senior product manager, who is passionate about building scalable, high-throughput technology platforms that power and ensure exceptional experiences for Amazon’s internal and external ecosystem of consumers, merchants and developers. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing and optimizing services and platform features which enable every customer purchase on Amazon. Specifically you will own services which enable internal businesses to integrate into the payments platform and deliver the best paying experience to Amazon’s customers around the globe. You will own evolving existing services as well as developing the vision and business case for new services which enable new paying experiences and payment methods at low cost, reduce time to launch and increase agility. These solutions will enable paying experiences for new businesses and channels across web, mobile, and new commerce channels.
As a Senior Product Manager you are expected to excel in an ambiguous, fast paced environment. You will have a relentless focus on the customer and dive deep into customer use cases and problems. You will take pride in delighting your customers by helping the engineering team design and build wonderful user experiences. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future.
Day to Day:
- Build, develop and manage the product roadmap for your services and features
- Collaborate with internal Amazon businesses around the globe to define solutions to serve their purchase experience and payment needs
- Create the developer tools and documentation for internal Amazon businesses
- Partner with Technical Program Managers and engineers to deliver on product roadmap
- Define, track and analyze metrics related service adoption and usage