Amazon is rapidly expanding our use of Salesforce workflow for internal projects. With dozens of teams and hundreds of developers, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Program Manager to lead Amazon’s integration and best leverage the Salesforce platform. This candidate will be the primary point of contact between Amazon and Salesforce, coordinating requests from multiple Amazon teams, prioritizing them, and escalating issues with Salesforce. This role will work closely with multiple teams, including Salesforce Operations, Information Security, Marketing, Business development and Sales Operations. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and processes and build workable solutions in SFDC.
The successful candidate must be able lead multiple technical projects in parallel. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Key tasks include:
· Coordinating communications with Salesforce and efficiently sharing the results with Amazon teams.
· Becoming the go-to person for Amazon’s Salesforce community.
· Creating a community of Salesforce administrators and owners inside Amazon and becoming their preferred pont of contact.
· Coordinating review of new Salesforce features
· Building an onboarding process and roadmap for new groups adopting Salesforce, including purchasing, communicating with Salesforce and hiring.
· Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new features, sharing the results across Amazon.
· Coordinating shared development projects between Salesforce organizations and helping drive their expansion.
· Promoting consistent integration of Amazon internal tools for data transfer, change control, etc and ensuring that they are built to support Salesforce.
· Coordinate development of shared infrastructure that meets Amazon’s bar for operations and security
· Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
· Tracking Amazon’s bug reports to Salesforce and driving them to resolution.