Amazon Media Group (AMG) operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising.
The Audiences team is responsible for a portfolio of products that are used by advertisers and media agencies across the world. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of several key products within this portfolio and drive the next generation of Audience targeting products for AMG. For your set of products, you will own end-to-end product strategy, positioning inclusive of requirements gathering, feature prioritization, product launch, product marketing, data collection, and analytics. You will need to make appropriate tradeoffs, clearly communicate goals, and coordinate cross-functional and remote project teams to drive to your vision for your products product.
To perform well in this role, you will possess a strong product and program management background. You will have demonstrated success leading medium to large products with the ability to develop and drive high-level strategy, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. You will be 100% customer focused, understanding current customer needs and requirements, while also anticipating future needs and how those will be addressed. You will excel at delivering results, with a track record of overcoming bottlenecks and balancing business needs versus technical constraints. You will have strong opinions about design and user experience, but also have the analytic background necessary to track adoption and performance of your products.
· Own the roadmap for multiple products across the Audience Targeting portfolio
· Carefully manage requirements for new products and work closely with an engineering team to make sure those requirements are met.
· Interact regularly with sales, advertisers and media agencies to understand product performance and prioritize your roadmap accordingly
· Work backwards from the customer to propose new products and secure executive buy-in for your vision
· Manage relationships with external partners and vendors to meet business objectives and maximize performance
· Partner with marketing and training to launch and promote new products globally.
· Track adoption and performance of new products and iterate as needed.