Have you ever spent hours scouring the web in search of a concise and honest recommendation of which product to buy? Do you wish publishers and e-commerce sites did a better job of identifying the best products for your needs? Do you want to have the ability to help millions of customers find the right product, all the while influencing manufacturers across entire industries?
DPReview.com is re-inventing the way customers research which products to buy. We are seeking a motivated, innovative, customer obsessed Product Manager to lead key initiatives focused on the intersection of web publishing, product evaluation, consumer research, and e-commerce. You will possess a laser focus on consumer trends and behaviors, with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights, and able to create influential recommendations and business cases to high level stakeholders across Amazon.com.
The right candidate will possess a proven track record of business and product management, experience developing products from market research through to public launch. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and act as an accelerator to partner teams across Amazon.com. The candidate should have a track record of timely delivery of large scale projects, and have the ability to operate independently.
· Own the business case, definition, development and ongoing improvement of products or features that advance DPReview.com and Amazon’s already best-in-class customer shopping experiences.
· Drive business analysis and experimentation, capturing insights that inform the long-term strategy and roadmap for your products
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute uncovered opportunities and present business proposals that will help shape the future of product evaluation, consumer publishing, and customer shopping experiences.
· Develop and maintain a deep competitive and market research awareness, and think big to identify global opportunities worthy of investment.
· Own the product end-to-end from the front-end customer experience to the underlying technical integration and framework across many layers of Amazon technology.
· Partner with key business and technology leaders across the organization to execute initiatives
· Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your team and the broader organization