The Kindle Content team is seeking a talented Sr. Technical Recruiter to support Goodreads organization. Goodreads is a subsidiary of Amazon and is the world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations. Founded in 2007, Goodreads is where readers find and share books they love. Avid and casual readers alike discover new books by seeing what their friends are reading or by using the Goodreads Book Recommendation Engine; they can also share ratings and recommendations, track what they have read, list what they want to read as well as connect with readers and authors. At Goodreads, our core belief is the right book in the right hands at the right time can change the world. This is a great opportunity to join a growing recruiting organization in an entrepreneurial environment that has the support and resources that a large company provides, all while working with a collaborative business that is passionate about the talent acquisition process.
This role requires hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing, assessment, closing approaches and will partner closely with both the Business and other HR and recruiting leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics for all of Goodreads.
This person will act as a critical partner to the business you will be at the helm executing on recruiting strategies and will continuously earn trust with leaders at all levels, and partner effectively cross-functionally with HRBPs, Finance Partners, Compensation, and other business partners. This person will be the got to person to partner on guidance on all things related to candidate generation, engagement assessment and closing. The ideal candidate will have experience working with active, passive technical market and enjoy building a strong relationship with candidates and Sr. Stake holders involved in hiring for majority of tech and few non- tech roles. The person in this role will:
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop engage and sustain candidate and stakeholder relationships.
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Own reporting and will lead the client update meetings to Stakeholders involved in hiring.
- Provide strategic guidance and become an advisor to business leaders in matters related to hiring by delivering results.
- Own the offer and onboarding process and proactively closes candidates basis candidate choice with utmost steward ship towards Amazon alongside providing best candidate experience.
- Be able to voice out your opinion in hiring meetings and consistently display traits of being right a lot with business and candidates.
- Own the entire hiring process and educate other team members on the best practices hiring.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer