Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We are seeking an Operations Manager with strong operational, leadership and technical skills to lead a team of engineers responsible for supporting a wide range of customers. Your team will:
- Field technical support inquiries from customers.
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning.
- Make recommendations to customers about how new AWS offerings fit in their company architecture.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice).
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.