Amazon S3 sets the standard for functionality, cost, and performance for storage in the cloud. With trillions of objects under management, we’re one of the most successful services anywhere. But, we’re not resting on our laurels… it’s still the early days for cloud computing, and there are boundless opportunities to continue to redefine the world of storage.
We are currently looking for a Principal Product Manager to define new features and services for S3. How to tell if you’ll love this role: You are passionate about the space, believing that great storage changes the world. You are a technologist, able to understand fundamental constraints and challenge non-fundamental ones. You are inspired by current and future customers’ use of storage, and you have an undying need to change their lives for the better. You thrive on the day-to-day collaboration with engineers and other product managers, reaching across team boundaries to make the right things happen. And, finally, with your strong ownership bias, you have an infectious desire to continually improve how things are done.
In this position, you'll do these things:
- Lead the definition, execution, and roll-out of features and customer-facing APIs – in collaboration with other product managers, software development managers, and engineers
- Influence the roadmap of adjacent services
- Define the pricing for your services
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories
- Present the roadmap or individual features to customers, including at trade-shows and executive briefings
- Bring services/features to market, including running Beta programs, collaborating with product marketing, working with industry analysts, etc.
- Collaborate with and learn from world leaders in cloud computing and storage services