Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AMAZON Web Services by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish AMAZON as a key technology platform provider?
AMAZON Web Services offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Manager to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for managing a growing team of lead generation specialists to help us further grow our business in China.
Initially you will need to be quite hands-on, but as you grow the team you will need to ensure they are tele-prospecting end-user accounts, as well as ensuring that all in-bound and out-bound leads are being handled in a timely manner, both as they are generated and after they have been assigned to a field rep. You will also track all leads within the CRM database tool, enter call notes, and assign them out to the appropriate resource. Responsibilities:
· Build and retain a world class inside sales team.
· Ensure all data is captured, tracked and qualified leads are entered into the CRM leads management system.
· Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email etc.
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a weekly basis.
· Drive revenue and accelerate customer adoption in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Be able to articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Work with Marketing, Business Development and Ecosystem team to extend reach in market.
· Develop training plans for Inside Sales Team.
· Work closely with worldwide marketing and sales operations team to drive process improvement.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.