Fintech Strategic Design is hiring a Finance Manager who will own all financial aspects of the Hyperloop program. This role will work across multiple teams to understand financial events. This role collaborate with partners across all levels and numerous functions, including technology, operations and multiple financial functions. This role will begin by focusing on Consumer, but expand their scope to the remainder of Amazon’s business.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment. The successful candidate will:
· Work with customers and data owners to determine and provide the metrics, reports, and analyses needed to prioritize projects.
· Contribute to creative problem-solving efforts to deliver maximum value to Hyperloop’s customers
· Perform various ad hoc analyses to help business leaders solve business problems and understand the financial implications.
· Develop scalable solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
· Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use.
· Be able to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.