We are looking for exceptional people to join Finance Technology’s Strategic Design team. Do you thrive in enterprise-wide initiatives that result in futuristic solutions? Have you delivered innovative technology solutions for Finance organizations? If yes, then this Senior Product Manager role is the one for you.
The Senior Product Manager will envision ways of achieving our Finance community’s analytical and reporting objectives that enable us to scale to a $1T company. This role is inherently cross-functional. A successful candidate will advance the level of critical thought and partner closely with Finance, Engineering, Operations, and executive teams and will lead the development of enhancements or new services to the suite of products in the finance technology space.
The ideal candidate is experienced in a distributed technology environment, especially with proprietary software, and can quickly understand internal customers’ strategy and pain points then succinctly get to the problem statement and identify simple and scalable solutions. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality products and applications that Finance, business, and external vendors love.
Candidates must have the proven ability to:
· Lead the development and define high quality product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
· Drive and facilitate the right discussions that identify capabilities across disparate teams in relation to current and future business objectives.
· Develop crisp business requirements, user stories, and visuals (e.g., recommended system flow and architecture diagrams) that clarify specifications for each product and application and that can bring people along with ideas and drive solution alternatives discussions with cross-functional teams, including Finance and Technology leaders.
· Create buy-in for the product vision with internal and external partners
· Work closely with Engineering teams to drive product launches
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Anticipate and make tradeoffs, balancing Finance and Business needs versus technical constraints. Consider options, risks, cost/benefit, impact on other business processes, and fit with priorities.