Do you want to reach millions of customers and sellers every day, all over the world? Do you want to vastly improve the experience of buying from a marketplace seller? Are you ready to transform the way sellers run their global businesses? Seller Performance is looking for a customer and seller-obsessed UX Designer to craft stunning, engaging, and frictionless experiences on Amazon.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, skilled designer who is consumed by the need to make complex things simple and intuitive. This role requires superior user experience and information architecture skills, excellent visual design, problem-solving, relationship and communication skills. You balance your passion for inspired, compelling, and stunning designs with a highly analytical nature, immaculately precise execution, and a relentless drive to design, build, and deliver results.What you’ll work on
: You'll be responsible for helping build a seller marketplace that is as reliable and trustworthy as buying directly from Amazon. You will design solutions to complex customer and seller problems and have access to huge amounts of data to guide your design.
Why it is a great opportunity for you
: This is a hairy problem space, with multiple competing priorities. If solving hard customer problems gets you out of bed, this is the team for you. The team will be exploring a wide variety of technologies to build applications at a very large scale so we need someone with an active interest in designing new tools and technologies. This team owns a critical part of the customer experience so you have the chance to make huge impact on our customers and the Amazon business. Key responsibilities
About our team
- Use business requirements, usability findings and market research to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, seller feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Design conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Work iteratively and collaboratively with a cross-functional team including engineers and product owners
- Manage multiple design projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency on Amazon projects
: Seller Performance is responsible for ensuring that marketplace sellers deliver the same great ordering experience customers are used to when buying directly from Amazon. We make sure that sellers fulfill and deliver packages on time, millions of times a day. And when a customer is not 100% satisfied with their marketplace order, we make sure they get their problem solved – by offering them a refund, a return, a replacement item, or a free puppy (not today, but maybe we should?). It's a huge job: we're a small team tasked with replicating the same experience that entire organizations at Amazon work on every day.
How do we do it?
- We obsess about Customers. All the time. Even in the shower (but not in a creepy way...)
- We only hire the best.