Amazon seeks an experienced Finance Manager to lead financial operations and internal finance business partnerships with the Vendor Manager team in our Japan Kindle Digital Content team. This role is based in Seattle and will include travel to Japan. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most transformative businesses at Amazon. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have a demonstrated ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, financial analysis, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The role operates in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment, and will provide decision support and advice for key senior business leaders around the world. This individual will oversee the day-to-day financial reporting and analysis for the Kindle Content Japan business and partner with finance and senior leaders globally.
- Lead financial planning and forecasting and monthly P&L reviews; develop and implement standardized financial reporting
- Implement and drive the core financial processes including annual operating plans, long term plans, and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Streamline and expand financial reporting processes, including headcount tracking and business team goals tracking; set up tools and dashboards for leadership.
- Identify operating improvements, deep dive on variances and projections, and analyze business opportunities/investments.
- Lead and participate as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams.
- Controllership of monthly financial reporting and budget.