The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related business fields
- 5+ years of experience in FISMA, DOD, CJIS, ITAR, FERPA compliance
- 5+ years of performing security assessments and analytical decision making with written/verbal communication experience at the executive level
- 5+ years of experience of leading government security authorizations (ATOs) and continuous monitoring reporting (POAMs)
- 5+ years of personal, hands-on experience in developing compliance, regulatory, documentation with a high level of independence (e.g SSP, SAP, SAR, POAMs, PIA, PTA)
- 5+ years proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with a high level of independence in using these resources to communicate effectively.
- 5 + years of experience in working directly with senior corporate/government officials and/or auditors
Travel may be required for this role, up to 20%.