Amazon Payments is looking for a highly-motivated Senior Product Manager that can lead the profitable growth of our Amazon Pay product as well as leading the Product Management of our roadmap.
Amazon Pay is a service that helps customers transact with merchants outside of Amazon, within their own merchant sites and applications. More than 200 million customers can use their Amazon account to sign in and register with a merchant in just two taps, and then make a purchase or payment in just one tap using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase sales. Cymax, a leading online furniture merchant, reported a 3x increase in new customer registrations and 3.15% increase in converted sales.
Our product managers love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing market opportunities and required features to enable our vision of Amazon customers being able to create the "one account to shop their world". The Senior Product Manager will drive and refine our strategy and value proposition for profitable growth and security features, and launch new features that help our sales teams meet aggressive growth targets. This role requires a person who can combine a vision of the future of digital commerce with a strong mind for operations, execution, and growth.
- Identify and prioritize market opportunities;
- Develop the strategy, roadmap, and list of required features;
- Outline end user, business, legal, and regulatory requirements;
- Drive requirements into engineering in order to ensure that our products become a fit for the opportunity;
- Define and execute go-to-market plans, in coordination with sales and marketing;
- Contribute to the vision for Amazon Payments;
- Act as a champion for the product both internally and externally;
- Make intelligent tradeoffs between costs and benefits;
- Work with key stakeholders inside Amazon to support sales, account management operations, and customer support;
- Establish goals, review metrics, and change course to improve commercial success; and
- Build a culture of focus on our customers’ success