IInterested in Amazon Echo and Alexa? We’ve already added dozens of new capabilities to Alexa since launch, including Pandora, Google Calendar, Audible, sports scores and schedules, and more. But it’s still day 1 – you can be part of the team that makes Alexa smarter by creating new skills and capabilities. As a member of the team you will be responsible for the design, development and launch of new skills and capabilities. We are growing this new team and are looking for talented engineers.
Some of the key job functions:
- Understand high-level technical aspects of existing systems and services.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, with the potential for Java based projects.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Development teams for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set.