Amazon Payment Products is seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer to develop and lead a customer analytics roadmap. You will join our team of marketers, machine learning scientists, data engineers, software developers and product managers who build our marketing automation program.
The Business Intelligence Engineer will assess the downstream impact of customer actions and interactions with our marketing and products. They will lead measurement and optimization of marketing channels - including channels across Amazon, within Payment Products, mass media and display ads. They will assess promotion performance of both acquisition and engagement offers. Precision measurement of marketing programs will lead to optimized targeting, improved content and efficient promotional spend. You would advise the business on the relative effectiveness of channels and promotional offers.
In this role, you will execute a customer research agenda to track awareness and learn how customers perceive our product brands. You will lead insight generation to understand the behavior and perceptions of our customer segments. To achieve this goal, you will define research methodologies and your own project plan. You will use the key insights learned to influence our business strategies.
This is a Seattle-based role with global scope.
The ideal candidate:
- Learns Amazon's best practices in research methodologies.
- Works backwards to find the right methodology for a research question.
- Identifies clear business requirements and dependencies, prioritizes projects and manages timelines effectively.
- Earns trust with their team, leadership and colleagues across Amazon.
- Demonstrates bias for action and drives initiatives on their own and through others outside their department.
- Is a skilled communicator in writing documents and in conversation.
- Quantifies opportunities, defines incrementality and seeks the highest ROI investments.
- Is energized by solving problems for Amazon customers and the internal users of our platform.