Amazon AppStream 2.0 is a new innovative service in Amazon Web Services (AWS) that delivers graphics and business apps from the cloud. See https://aws.amazon.com/appstream2/.
The AppStream 2.0 team is scaling rapidly, and is seeking a candidate with strong product management experience and a background in developing user experiences on mobile clients and web. This leader will define and drive the product UX strategy and roadmap for the business, and take on end to end ownership roles for the customer experience on web and mobile devices. This is a highly visible position with both inbound (UX, roadmap, technical architecture) and outbound (positioning, evangelism, customer success) responsibilities that will interact at all levels of the AWS and Amazon.com business.
Key objectives include:
· Define and drive creative high quality customer experience roadmap
· Drive product vision, strategy, and execution through written narratives, wireframes, and backwards requirements documents (Press Releases, FAQs)
· Work closely with customers, designers, UX researchers, engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market quickly
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other team members
· Drive go to market strategy, field enablement, and content creation
· Collect, Analyze and Present metrics for user engagement to senior AWS leaders
· Partner with other AWS and Amazon teams to drive new businesses and services across Amazon.
To learn more via a phone conversation, please apply to this job online today!