Amazon AppStream 2.0 is a new innovative service in Amazon Web Services (AWS) that streams desktop apps to browsers. See https://aws.amazon.com/appstream2/.
The AppStream 2.0 team is scaling and iterating rapidly, and is seeking a candidate with strong product management experience and a background in developing hardware or software products. This leader will define and drive the product strategy and roadmap for the next generation of the business, and take on end to end ownership roles for the service. This is a highly visible position with both inbound (roadmap, technical architecture) and outbound (pricing, go to market) responsibilities that will interact at all levels of the AWS and Amazon.com business.
Key objectives include:
· Define creative, high-quality roadmap for the next generation of the service
· Drive product vision, strategy, and execution through written narratives and backwards requirements documents (Press Releases, FAQs)
· Work closely with customers, engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to market quickly
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other team members
· Drive pricing decisions, go to market strategy, field enablement, and content creation
· Collect, Analyze and Present metrics for adoption and P&L for the business to senior leaders
· Partner with other AWS and Amazon teams to drive new businesses and services across Amazon.
To learn more via a phone conversation, please apply to this job online today!