“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead.
We, AWS Pricing, is a small group who are changing the way how cloud services are priced for least-cost billing to customers. We drive customer adoption and business growth by enabling AWS to offer innovative and customer obsessive pricing options to the customers.
We are looking for smart, passionate, intelligent leaders who have a strong sense of ownership and great engineering mindset. If you want your work to positively impact the lives of millions of people and you’re up for a challenge, we must talk.
In this position, we are looking for a leader with deep service orientated architecture expertise who are interested in building AWS scale, distributed, and big-data processing services in the cloud. We need someone who is motivated to tackle ambiguous situations, rapidly produce prototypes, and outline path from prototype to product. We need enthusiasts who appreciates craftsmanship in delivering user-friendly UX that multiplies customers’ growth. We are looking for technical leaders. You are a torch-bearer of design principles, quality, and highest standards in the team. In a nutshell, your passion ignites to join fast growing, highly energetic team that operates stealth-mode projects to deliver next generation cloud commerce solution to the world-class customers.
In this role, you will…
· Be heavily involved with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting experiences.
· Architect new, big data and machine learning features that drive real-time data processing solutions under demanding performance thresholds.
· Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire services team for development.
· Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
· Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
· Mentor your team members to promote engineering excellence.