Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand how customer-centric solutions drive measurable results? Does coordinating global projects across multiple teams and countries sound exciting to you? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for a Senior Program Manager – that will lead the charge for building and improving our Contact Routing.
Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers, and Seller Support helps drive success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface between sellers and Amazon by direct interaction between our associates and sellers, by building communication and tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience.
As the Senior Program Manager – Contact Routing for Seller Support, you will be responsible for coordinating with multiple teams globally to help deliver tools and processes that help scale and facilitate Sellers being helped in as little time and effort as possible. You and your team will take our Contact Routing the next level by focusing on technology driven solutions.
In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational and software development teams both inside and outside Seller Support to identify, define, and specify solutions that create the conditions for sellers success. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will also prepare and present regular program updates to senior management. To be successful, you must be able to:
- Managing cross-functional project teams, direct reports, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes.
- Partnering with Program and Tech teams to identify and scope solutions for unique challenges faced by each of the business units globally.
- Responsible for day-to-day planning, administration, installation, and support of Amazon’s GACD platform, call center type applications, and telecommunication technology such as moves/adds/changes plus integration points to CRM and work force management systems.
- Work closely with business teams, capacity planning, and workforce management to ensure that contact delivery elements are documented properly within in-house databases.
- Responsible for consulting on contact delivery needs of Amazon business requirements.
- Understanding customer needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer success firmly as the focus.
- Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from sellers and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the seller’s success firmly in your focus.
- Provide end-user education and support for all telecom solutions and devices.
- Ensure Contact Center routing is managed to peak efficiency.
- Provides technical coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
- 24-hour on-call support will require nights and weekends.
- Occasional business travel and travel to other company facilities will be required.