Do you enjoy solving very complex problems while seeking to invent and simplify? Are you excited by large complex demand/supply modeling? Do you enjoy leveraging your creativity to solve real world analytical problems? Would you like to help us move our cloud computing hardware and infrastructure planning forward? Come work with smart people and make major contributions towards enhancing our infrastructure for millions of customers world-wide.
- Candidate must have to ability to clearly communicate and explain complex demand/supply forecasts (inputs, outputs, rationale, gaps) and recommendations to senior management.
- Serve as a key member of the supply chain component management team in helping to define and deliver complex component strategies.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of procurement activities.
- Develop new analytical models for demand/supply forecasts based on segmented supply chain solutions.
- Execute strategic business objectives while working with key internal stakeholders to improve the supply chain component supply with the latest internal and external information.
- Prepare and give detailed data-driven business reviews to senior management, focused on continuity of supply of components and associated impacts.
– Ownership of detailed cost bill of material (BOM)
– Drive BOM reviews with internal teams
– Roadmap communications to Component Team
– Determine customer needs
o GAP analysis of needs versus deliverables
Keys to success in this role include exceptional analytics, judgment, and communication skills. The candidate needs to be able to extract insights from data and be able to communicate clearly appropriate triggers and actions.