Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Content Manager to help manage the content strategy development and delivery for AWS global events.
In this role, you will help develop and deliver high quality content at AWS global events that meets attendees’ educational needs and supports AWS’s business priorities and key messages. You will work together with the Product and Solution Marketing team, Global Field Marketing content leads and the Global Events Marketing Program Manager in the development of the content bill of materials for the event. You will manage the process involving the selection of session content, define goals and timelines, ensure quality control of content, and manage delivery of the content bill of materials.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, extremely organized individual with experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders across the globe. You will utilize your attention to detail, your experience in program and project management, and your excellent written communication skills to ensure high quality results. Job Responsibilities
· Oversee production and delivery of all event deliverables related to content development and delivery
· Work directly with content owners to identify deliverables and deadlines, communicate expectations, and ensure results
· Coordinate all team meetings; documenting and distributing meeting notes and action items
· Oversee event logistics related to sessions, including: session room allocation and agenda management, and define requirements for room set-up, AV and video
· Oversee speaker management, including: organizing speaker training, scheduling reviews and rehearsals, managing all speaker communications, and providing on-site speaker support for the global events executed in the AMERICAS
· Serve as final content editor to review and publish final session content and ensure quality control
· Build speaker and content database and streamline the process for managing speaker requests/placements
· Build and distribute regular reports on event deliverables and status updates
. ** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com