Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Assess and evaluate Apparel products factories’ capability and quality assurances, request and drive supplier quality improvements
- Perform risk assessments for all new products and setup control plans to prevent/resolve issues
- Define quality requirements for Apparel products, organize Pre-shipment Inspections with vendors. Review and make dispositions to PSI results.
- Ensure vendors’ cooperation according to Amazon.com’s Quality and Compliance policies
- Monitor 3rd party test agencies’ performance
- Provide full visibility to internal stakeholders
- Majored in industrial or textile engineering
- At least 7 year experience in Apparel goods manufacturing or in retailer buying office
- Strong knowledge of softline (apparel and textile) safety compliance of EU markets
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Process and data oriented
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate good communication skills. Both written and oral.
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Graduate degree in Business or Engineering discipline preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are driven in parallel
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions.