Principal Product Manager – Amazon Video / Mobile
Amazon Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows and is now available in over 200 countries and territories.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic product leader to own the Amazon Video experience on mobile devices. You will be responsible for defining the global mobile experience strategy and vision, product roadmaps and features to deliver a simple, entertaining, and intuitive mobile experience for our customers worldwide.
This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, operations, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our existing products and features.
In this role you will:
- Develop, manage, and lead the Amazon Video mobile experience strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class mobile experience worldwide.
- Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Amazon Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.