Principal Product Manager – Living Room Experience: Amazon Video
Amazon Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows, with an incredible selection of titles available to watch on Fire TV, Kindle Fire, smart TVs, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes. This is an exciting time in video entertainment, with new business models and innovative experiences emerging. Amazon Video is on the forefront of disrupting the video entertainment industry, launching Prime Video worldwide in over 200 countries and territories.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic product leader to own the Amazon Video living room experience used by millions of customers around the world. The Sr. Manager for Living Room Product Management will be responsible for defining the global living room product strategy and vision and develop product roadmaps to deliver a simple, entertaining, and intuitive experience for our customers worldwide. The Sr. Manager will work with their team to define and drive new features and experiences to execute against their roadmap. This role is inherently cross-functional—you will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, operations, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our existing products and features. You will also work with product and engineering leaders across our mobile and web app teams to ensure a consistent and coherent Amazon Video experience for customers. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
In this role you will:
- Develop, manage, and lead the Amazon Video living room strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class living room experience worldwide.
- Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Amazon Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.