Amazon is looking for an outstanding Sr Analytics Manager to join the AWS Region Expansion Strategy team. This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that has direct impact on the strategic decision making for AWS. Today, AWS operates its industry leading cloud infrastructure in fourteen locations around the world offering services that redefine business agility, reduce cost of IT infrastructure, and elevate the role of IT as an enabler of business organizations- come help us make history!
As a Sr Analytics Manager on this team, you will get an exciting opportunity to mine very large data sets for business insights that extract insights on distinct trends in the adoptions of AWS services by geography, segment, and territories. You will work closely with the business and technical teams to analyze many non-standard and unique business problems, and innovate on the use of creative-problem solving to deliver actionable output. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.Key responsibilities include
- Design and implement an analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, building reports and dashboards.
- Work with regional strategy managers to understand the business requirements and implementing solutions to support standardized analytical and reporting needs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a system to report region growth statistics across services, identify causal elements, and general trends.
- Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our customers timely, flexible and structured access to their data.
- Develop MS Excel based models to provide user friendly interfaces for business stakeholders and provide short or long term business forecasts.
- Design and implement reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage region expansion strategy with effective insights and decisions.
- Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations.
- Implement training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools.