· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
· Advertising or marketing background, preferably with experience working with global brands.
· Possess a love for film making and an interest in coming up with new ways to tell simple stories
· Advertising or creative agency experience specifically writing headlines as well as film and video scripts
· Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
· Attention to detail, excellent grammar and copy-writing skills.
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. The successful candidate will be a tenacious self-starter with a passion for creatively effective communications, who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
· Able to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
· Able to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action.
· 5-10 years of experience as a copywriter with ad agencies, entertainment companies, or production companies particularly writing copy for social and linear films including authentic character dialogue
· Writing examples showing candidate experience with both short and long-form pieces including: video scripting, headlines, social, static ads, naming brands, brand voices, and/or creating a brand story.