Amazon.com has been rated one of the most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business (AWS) has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. Amazon leaders have said publically that AWS can be as big as our retail business and combined with a fast pace release cycle, we need the kind of individuals that can manage product portfolios to facilitate our success. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and on a mission to be the World Class Standard for Customer Experience.
AWS is seeking to hire a Principal Business Development Manager to define and deliver our global customer strategy for Developer Tools including DevOps & and Continuous Integration/Deployment. You will define the solution enablement strategy, deliver go-to-market initiatives and be responsible for customer adoption and revenue related to AWS services that relate to Developer Tools DevOps (OpsWorks), software development (AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS CodeDeploy), provisioning (CloudFormation), and full deployment (Elastic Beanstalk).
We are looking for a seasoned industry leader with strong product management, business development, product marketing, and technical skills who will own and deliver our DevOps & Continuous customer engagement strategy. You will be required to think in new and creative ways including business models, product development and delivery and will work across all teams within AWS including product/service, field sales/BD /channel, marketing, legal, and PR. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define the global AWS DevOps & Continuous Integration strategy including categories, use cases, and customer priorities
- Define solution bundles and reference architectures leveraging one or more AWS partners.
- Define, develop, and deliver programs to enable customers adoption of DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Work across AWS product management, professional services, solution architect, support, product marketing, partner/alliances and sales teams to define and deliver the strategy.
- Create positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, web content, whitepapers, case studies and technical documentation in conjunction with AWS solution architects
- Own customer adoption goals related to customer led DevOps & developer tools solutions.
- Provide AWS management with analytics and metrics-based reporting
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com