Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal and writing skills. As a member of Solutions Architecture team, the Associate Solutions Architect will partner with customers, AWS Sales, and several other AWS teams to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate the adoption of AWS. As trusted customer advocates, you will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will help shape and execute a strategy to build solutions for a broad range of customer use cases from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to the Solutions Architecture team. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
· Have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems engineer, solutions architect, or technical program manager. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a key member of the business development and sales team, you will develop solutions that help customers build and migrate applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
· Owner each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (Deliver of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
· Capture and share best practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community
· Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals
· Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems