Amazon’s Payment Acceptance & Experience team develops global services to create and improve the customer paying experience. Measuring customer behavior, developing insights and monitoring our success requires large amounts of data.
We’re currently looking for a smart, motivated, and driven Business Analyst to focus on improving the success of our product. This is an opportunity to join a group with a broad charter and stakeholders across Amazon to directly influence the customer experience for Amazon products worldwide. This role offers exciting challenges and the opportunity to influence and drive a growing business area. A successful candidate loves problem solving, obsesses over data, and has a track record of using data to influence successful business decisions.
- Developing intelligent, insightful reporting on the key drivers of our business
- Interacting with internal stakeholders to lead weekly business reviews and deep dive analyses
- Ad-hoc project work supporting the re-invention of how we manage our business
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Identifying process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams
- Driving instrumentation as part of organization wide programs and enhancements
The expertise you’ll develop in the role:
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems
- Develop high impact solutions working with Data Scientists and Data Engineers focused on business intelligence
- Translate massive data sets into actionable business results
- Explain analysis results to senior stakeholders through verbal and written communications
- Drive scalable solutions
- Support new businesses strategy and growth