Do you want to transform the way people interact with digital content? Come join the team that builds Alexa Music platform. We are innovating and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices! You’ll be among the first ones in the space and get to define the customer experience, frameworks and processes for the years to come.
On the Alexa Entertainment Domain Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. We’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As Senior Manager of Quality, and Engineering Service you will be responsible for leading teams of Test engineers, QA Engineers, and Service engineering in design, development, test, and deployment of Automation frameworks, test strategies and operational support systems for Alexa Music. A successful candidate will have an established the ability to build and manage a team of skilled engineers, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
· Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team.
· Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
· Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
· Expert in Operational Support systems (OSS)
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.