Would you like to develop and implement the global program to help customers drive business results by migrating to AWS? Would you like to deploy at scale and help hundreds of companies retire their technical debt while working with our account leaders, Professional Services teams, Partners, and regional sales and business development teams?
As global leader for this program, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver the Migration Acceleration Program on a world-wide basis. Your responsibilities will be to develop, implement, and manage the program globally, working with key stakeholders and field teams to drive the engagement with customers and follow through with the program to drive customer migration successes, measure results, and evolve the program to effectively meet AWS’ customer needs. You must be comfortable working with cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as the program will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS. Typically cross-functional collaboration includes business development teams, solutions architecture, marketing, partners, professional services, compliance, product, sales enablement, sales operations, and other related teams.
The right candidate will have experience defining and delivering large scale transformation programs for enterprise customers. This includes demonstrated experience in developing program structure, programmatic approach to build and scale programs, excellent program and project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a good understanding of cloud solutions, and a passion for helping customers transform using cloud technologies. Role & Responsibilities
- Working backwards from customers, develop AWS migrations value proposition. Develop, launch, and evolve world-wide program, and lead combination of direct and cross-functional virtual team to help customers retire legacy debt and modernize their IT estate.
- Identify opportunities to build compelling proposals to help customers achieve business value from migrations, provide the path forward for customers to build migration plans and business cases, and ensure clarity on AWS’s value proposition(s) for the customer as they move their workloads to AWS.
- Develop the global approach to programmatically deliver successful migration proposals to customers through leveraging AWS field teams, technology and consulting partner channels, and self-service. GTM elements may include consultative workshops, reference materials, partner engagements, linkages to other Amazon programs and solutions, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, POCs, and success measures, etc.
- Develop qualification and training approach to build out the community of resources to successfully deliver these engagements in each region.
- Collaborate with the technical and industry teams to exchange consistent outcomes and requests from customers through these engagements.
- Build out and scale programs in the field working with sales enablement, regional business development teams, professional services and account teams.
- Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms to capture results and improvement opportunities. Periodically present progress to executive leadership.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS thought leadership in the IT transformation domain.