Are you interested in joining the team behind Amazon’s newest innovation?
The Amazon Kindle Device Engineering Support team provides production engineering support and support tool development. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, monitoring services and building tools related to the Kindle devices and back-end platform. You will work with development teams and product release teams to coordinate and device/software fixes and deployments.
Some of the key job functions:
- Provide support and perform troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and production services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl, Python, Java, shell scripts, and web technologies
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- System and Support status BI reporting using big data platform
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements
- Work with support team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation