Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing AWS accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving growth, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will posses technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Business:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and within the industry vertical (HCLS)
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services specific for HCLS at the CxO level.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.