Would you like to own driving revenue and customer engagements for a leader in the Cloud Computing business? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with nonprofit organizations (NPO’s) that are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, nonprofit sales experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a Territory Account Executive with Amazon Web Services you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through follow-ups on their inquiries. The ideal candidate will have sales experience within this market segment and an understanding of typical NPO requirements and the NPO ISV community. He or she will have a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads to achieve activity-based metrics.
The Territory Account Manager will responsible for maintaining active engagements with their leads and consistently deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization. Experience establishing credibility with “C-level” decision makers will be a key to successful engagements.
He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan with aggressive call metrics and revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess a solid understanding of the NPO community, be familiar with developing and managing call campaigns, and is adept at identifying and developing prospects. A background that enables him or her to drive engagement within the mission areas, and with IT leadership and architects, will be critical to success.
The Territory Account Manager will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop relationships within the account territory
- Drive revenue within the mid-market territory to exceed revenue targets
- Manage and grow your territory through compelling value propositions and campaigns
- Create and execute call and prospecting campaigns that lead to the:
- Creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Development of new opportunities in existing accounts
- Discovery of net-new business in currently unmanaged accounts
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Establish and manage partner relationships to drive joint selling opportunities