Do you like helping Non-Profit/NGO (NPO) organizations implement creative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping these groups understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success?
Are you familiar with security methodologies for applications, servers, and networks? Do you want to work with a business development team and help to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform? Are you passionate about working with a sales group, and have your opinion valued as a technical resource for planning and strategies?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Solutions Architect to help accelerate our growing NPO business as part of the World Wide Public Sector practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s premier technical teams, working with engineers and technical managers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most creative and progressive technology companies anywhere.
Sr. Solutions Architects within AWS have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (e.g., Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon CloudFront) directly with customers and our ecosystem of system integrators and solution providers. Your broad responsibilities will include: leading the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform; and being an authority on security as it relates to customer applications and services.
As a Sr. Solution Architect, you will provide extraordinary technical design and thought leadership to the NPO markets for cloud computing working with an elite sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to gather and share best-practice knowledge among the AWS solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
You will have experience working with industry methodologies for security, standards and compliance for designing large scale cloud computing solutions.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the following….
- Creating, building, educating, training and designing cloud computing architectures for our Non-Profit, Government & Education Partners
- Our company credo: “Work hard. Have fun. Make history.” It’s critical to love what you do and take pride in your value proposition to our customers.
- Deep-dive technical discussions around design and an intellectual curiosity to always keep your technical skills current while maintaining a pulse on industry trends
with experience in the following key areas:
**For more information or to send your resume directly, please email Melinda Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Executive Speaking and Presentation Skills – White board, small and large group presentations
- Technical – Web Services development/deployment experience, cloud computing
- Operational – Web site/services operations, management, and security
- Economic and business – RFP/Acquisition support; Technical architecture; understanding market trends; cost benefit analysis
- Advisory/Consulting experience with NPO organizations