Amazon is building a lean and efficient supply chain to get toys and games to customers as efficiently as possible! Our goal is to test and learn and pioneer new supply chain innovations that shape the future of the Toy ecommerce industry. We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to help identify and execute supply chain cost and time saving initiatives. In this role, you will develop and champion the roadmap, working closely with several cross-functional teams outside the Toy organization. You will assess new opportunities to eliminate waste and reduce costs in the supply chain and define best-in-class capabilities to innovate and launch new programs. You will also optimize and automate our procurement processes by partnering with multiple internal technical teams. This is a highly visible role that will work closely with partner teams, internal and external, to identify, build, and manage new opportunities. You will also develop key metrics, business requirements, and performance indicators to measure overall success.
You will own new projects and executive communication around those projects from start to finish, with a goal of decreasing costs and driving profitability.
We are seeking a business leader with a broad skill set who demonstrates analytical horsepower, deep curiosity to uncover how things work, excellent business judgment, strong relationship building and negotiations skills, and a passion for innovation and experimentation.
You will get an opportunity to work with vendors of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Amazon at all levels of these organizations.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities throughout the supply chain, including inbound shipping costs, fulfillment center expenses, and outbound customer shipping costs.
- Identify and design efficient procurement processes to ensure product allocation and healthy inventory levels for highly-seasonal product.
- Examine the P&L and define success metrics, including evaluating entitlement and goals of identified projects.
- Develop and manage program roadmap and timing.
- Define initiatives and measure impact and results.
- Manage resources and prioritization for the program roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams to make decisions over complex problems.
- Confidently present to Amazon senior leadership as well as other large audiences.
- The ability to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or too small.