Amazon Connect, a brand-new and highly disruptive AWS SaaS product, team is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help us innovate and build on this new service that addresses customer needs to build highly elastic, highly available and modern contact centers in the cloud. The product leverages the power of smart NLU and integrations for a truly frustration free, easy-to-use and natural end user experience. The product offers unique software development as well as customer experience challenges, that leaders like you will be faced with and expected to drive and deliver upon.
Leveraging AWS’ scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we will offer customers an easy to manage and cost effective solution that solves many of their pain points. We are working hard to define and build an early version of this exciting service and launch it for customers as quickly as possible to get feedback and iterate.
We are looking for a highly effective Software Developer to design and deliver scalable, resilient systems while maintaining a constant customer focus. If you join the team, you will play a key role in developing a new large scale AWS Software as a Service. You will be responsible for delivering the distributed systems and analytics that will enable AWS to continue changing the software industry by delivering more capabilities to more customers.
What is in it for you?
· Huge impact: Work on a service that will be used, directly and indirectly, by millions of customers.
· Gratification: You will know you are directly responsible for solving real customer problems.
· Critical: This is a strategic new project for AWS.
· Ownership: you will quickly become responsible for key components of the service.
· Learn: If want to learn about challenges of large-scale fault tolerant systems in practice – this is an opportunity of a life time.
· Innovate: We learn from our customers and invent every day.
· Make history: AWS is the leader in a current industry wide revolution.
· Have fun: Surround yourself with engineers that like to solve complex problems, but also work in a fun environment.